Monday, November 9, 2009

Virtual "book tour" is now underway

First stop, Chris Redding! Here's a sample of the discussion so far:

CHRIS: What is your favorite word?

TLC: Actually, I have two favorite words: ‘discombobulated’ and ‘caddywampus’ (and you would have laughed to hear them as some of my childrens’ first words!).

CHRIS: What place haven’t you visited that you would like to go?

TLC: Alaska. Baja, Mexico. Sea kayak the Santa Barbara Islands. Heli-ski the Canadian mountains. Raft the Grand Canyon. There’s a lot of rivers I’d like to raft someday...

CHRIS: What other time period besides your own would you like to experience?

TLC: I would like to have been alive (preferably male) during the gold rush period in the American ‘wild west.’ I have a fascination with old mining towns.

CHRIS: What’s your favorite thing about your book?

TLC: The girl gets to be the hero! :-)

See all tour dates and locations here!

No comments:

Post a Comment