Thursday, December 3, 2009

No "Sickly Sweet" Romance Here!

"Last Chance Rescue" was reviewed by Linda at Rhode Island Roads Magazine! Here's the first and last part of what she had to say ...

I was a little reluctant to read [Last Chance Rescue] at first. I've had my fill of gushy, sickly sweet romance novels and I just didn't want to read another one. Surprisingly, I found myself not able to put the book down once I started reading it. I wasn't expecting such an action-packed book, full of vivid imagery, knowledge about rescue maneuvers and extraordinary character development ...

I would highly recommend this book to anyone that likes action-packed, never-ending adventure with a roller coaster romance thrown in the middle of it all. It is well written from the author's medi-vac and pilot experience making the flow of the book superb. The characters' development and self-discovery throughout the book transitioned satisfactorily from one chapter to the other. Plain and simple, it was a great book!


Aw, thanks Linda! To read the complete review, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment